Graduate Nursing at Masada Private Hospital
Why choose Masada for your graduate Nurse Program?
- Would you like to receive personalised care & attention during your grad year?
- Would you like to work in an environment where everybody knows you by name?
- Would you like to work in an environment where you can have a variety of experiences and not be locked into a single rotation in a unit that limits your learning capacity?
- Would you like to work in an environment that values work/life balance?
Then come to us!
Our 12 month program is designed to accommodate your needs. We are an experienced, friendly and personal team and will value you as part of that team if you undertake a grad year with us.
Many of our past graduates have continued their employment beyond their grad program. As part of the Ramsay Health Care group we offer both national and International links/opportunities to transfer from hospital to hospital.
What experience will I gain at Masada Private Hospital?
Masada Private Hospital is an acute care facility, which offers a broad clinical scope of practice in surgical and medical. Our key surgical specialties are orthopaedics, ENT, Endoscopy and General surgery. Our Peri-operative service incorporates four operating theatres, Post Anaesthetic Unit and Day Procedure Unit.
We aim for quality not quantity, and so limit our graduate intake to a smaller group so that we can guarantee outstanding clinical guidance and support during your graduate program. Our program offers you rotations through general medical/surgical, peri-operative and day surgery and remains flexible to your needs. We want you to be happy because we want you to stay with us.
Do I get to choose my rotations?
We can accommodate your individual needs to ensure that your graduate year is tailored to meet your clinical learning needs.
Is the program offered on a part time basis?
Yes, we offer permanent part time; generally greater than 6 days a fortnight.
What is the selection process?
We don’t use computer match so you’ll need to apply via our website www.gradplus.com.au
Your application needs to include:
- An application letter outlining your reasons for seeking a place in the Masada graduate nurse program;
- Your Curriculum Vitae;
- 2 recent referees (1 clinical);
- Your academic transcript with results legend from your University;
Masada Private Hospital Graduate 2018 Graduate Nurse Year Program Open Night
Monday 19th June 2017
5.30pm - 6.30pm
Bookings essentail via email: email@example.com
Phone: 03 9038 1487