On admission to the Bayside Rehabilitation Centre, you will be assessed by a multidisciplinary team who will establish an individualised plan of therapy in consultation with you. Together, realistic goals will be set. The program will enable you to achieve the highest level of independence in both the hospital setting and on return to home, work and leisure.
We have dedicated, specialist staff who provide a variety of individually tailored rehabilitation programs including:
- Orthopaedic (for example following a joint replacement, back surgery or a fracture)
- Reconditioning (for example following surgery or a recent fall)
- Neurological (for example after a stroke)
- Cardiac (for example following heart surgery or a heart attack)
- Pulmonary (for example an exacerbation of a persistent respiratory condition)
- Multi-trauma (for example following a car accident or work place accident)
- Pain (for example complex needs of people with persistent pain)
- Amputees and compensable patients including WorkCover/TAC/Private Life Insurance
The team’s expertise combined with quality facilities at Masada Private Hospital ensure that a service of the highest standard is provided.